Savings on labor costs and on water and feeds
The irrigation boom for both watering and spraying.
The Automatic Irrigation Booms from Logiqs are the most versatile all in one irrigation solution available today.
Our irrigation booms can be configured specifically for the crop and the growers needs.
The run length can even exceed 200 meters, with a width of up to 13 meters.
The Irrigation Booms can also be fitted with both direct water feed points for flood irrigation and single or double boom nozzles to permit simultaneous spraying and watering.
Built for reliability and durability in mind
The automated Irrigation Booms from Logiqs use an efficient lightweight design but are also built with reliability and durability in mind.
The chassis and track components are all fully galvanized or zinc plated while the boom components are made out of stainless steel or PVC.
The lightweight design ensures no unnecessary strain is put on the greenhouse structure.
When the heating system is designed to take account of the Irrigation Booms, the heating pipes can be used for the pipe run, leading to smaller deployment costs.
- Twin rail for stability and load carrying capacity
- Energy efficient 240v inverter drive provides a full range of speeds
- Non slip wire drive incorporating flexibly positioned drive hub
- Centre feed hose handling
- Low voltage signaling
- Optional ‘walk through’ booms to allow pathway access
- Quick and simple to install
- Bracketry for attaching injectors
- Can be used for misting and spraying
Nozzles and Booms:
- Full range of interchangeable nozzle tips providing a choice of application rates and droplet sizes
- Anti-drip nozzle bodies to prevent drip damage and water waste fitted as standard
- Optional turret nozzles to provide easy selection of required nozzle tips
- Edge nozzles for watering fast drying bed edges
- High volume dribble booms also available
- Twin booms to permit simultaneous spraying and watering (wash off)
True software integration and user friendly software.
The complete software integration gives the grower a much more precise way of scheduling and tracking irrigation and spraying.
Our industry leading Dat-A-Control software with Dat-A-Watering plugin keeps track of all the plant lots in the greenhouse and of all empty bench locations.
Because of this, the software can give the right instructions to the Irrigation Booms, so that empty locations are skipped and no water or feed is wasted.
Dat-A-Control also keeps a detailed history of the spraying and irrigation of each bench in the greenhouse. These records can be used by growers
to perfect their watering and spraying regiments by being able to retroactively track the irrigation patterns for the best performing plants.
Why a Logiqs rolling bench system?
Our long-term relationships with growers help us to fully understand their needs and ambitions and reach the desired automation results at the best possible price point.
We believe in sustainable automation and we don’t automate just for the sake of doing so. Because we only succeed when our customers are also successful in their production activities.
When necessary, long term phased plans can be made where the grower can fully understand how the greenhouse’s logistical system can be upgraded in time, even going from manual systems to a full automation level.