The Developer is a member of a cross functional software development team who specializes in delivering software and being an awesome team member.
You appreciate both general and specialized skills, because you know a team needs both to deliver working software. You can take on much of the team’s work. You are able to quickly identify when you need help from a teammate. You keep your eyes on the ball and you help the team to continuously move it up the field.
As part of a small software development team, you deploy, test, program, design, analyze and/or support running our software. You collaborate with your team and its stakeholders to deliver the right thing the right way. You hold your team and yourself accountable as professionals. You create a plan with your team, inspect progress towards its goals, and adapt the plan accordingly. You identify the quality level needed and adhere to it.
- You have a passion for delivering software and being an awesome team member.
- You experiment with new technologies to discover how to better solve problems you face. You are curious about how to improve the way you work. You are curious about how your software is used.
- You honestly inspect the value your software delivers to your customers. You are transparent about the technical state of your software, about the quality of the work you do and about the challenges you face.
- You act with kindness towards your teammates, colleagues, users and partners. You care about the world we live in and about the way we produce and consume food. You gently offer and accept help.
- You take pride in running your software; you support it wholeheartedly. You take pride in writing beautiful code.
- You responsibly develop your software. You collaborate with team mates and users to make sure that it is of the required quality. You responsibly and continuously improve your codebases.
We are Logiqs, we work tirelessly on designing and producing the most advanced Vertical Farming systems in the world.
We are an industry leader in the design and production of automatic plant benching systems for horticultural greenhouses. We have over 45 years of experience in this field and have delivered countless projects worldwide.
Logiqs designs and builds modular and scalable warehouse automation solutions. This iCube solution carries over many of the hardware and software innovations we’ve made in automated greenhouse logistics and Vertical Farming automation.
What We Offer
- A great place to work and the desire to get even better.
- All the space you need to grow as a person and as a software professional.
- A competitive salary.
- A good pension plan.
- 25 paid holidays and the option to buy more if you need them.
What You Bring
- A passion to program, analyze, test, to do what you do.
- Ideally a skill or trait that augments our current team.
- Your whole self.
Acquisitie naar aanleiding van deze advertentie wordt niet op prijs gesteld.