Durable racking systems
The SP system is also available with a wide range of beam types, allowing each application to be accurately planned for optimum performance while avoiding unnecessary costs due to over-dimensioning.
Besides the standardised racking the GreenCUBE racking also makes use ox X-Track elements, which form the track for the GreenCUBE 3D-Carrier to move between the aisles.
For the aisles, we use proprietary “Z” shaped profiles that allow the 3D-Carrier enough room to drive under the tables. These “Z” profiles also directly support the benches.
- Lifting capacity: up to 1.500 Kg
- Movement : movement in both x and y direction
- Operating speed : 0,8 m/s
- Working temperatures : -25°C tot +40°C
- Wheels : Vulkollan®
- Battery capacity : 120 Ah
- Charging time : 30 minutes
- Opportunity charging: Yes
- Working temp. battery.: -20°C to +40°C
- Frame : aluminium
- Maintenance: 6 Months
- Lifting capacity: up to 2.000 Kg
- Security sensors: foto cells
- Movement speed: 0,25 m/s
- 3D-Carrier and pallet transport : apart and simultaneously
- Working temperature : -25°C to +40°C
- Multiple lifting frames : yes (optional)
- Actuator power: 6 kW
- Frame: galvanised steel
- Maximal hight : 40 meter
- Service interval: 6 months
The automated bench cleaning solutions from Logiqs featuring work in conjunction with our Dat-A-Control software so that operation of the machines is fully automatic without requiring worker intervention.
Growers can fully personalise their work-flow using Dat-A-Control and take advantage of our many useful features such as: Transport plants for multiple benches and multiple transfers, locations with job triggers, automate movements to the work area according to potting date, etc.
We’ve delivered hundreds of fully automated rolling bench systems worldwide and worked with some of the worlds most successful growers of potted plants, orchids, young plants, bulb flowers, small trees, cut flowers, cress/microgreens and vegetables.
Well maintained systems installed by us more than 30 years ago are still in operation today!